Exciting Packages of Wildlife Tours on Cape Cod by Outermost Harbor Marine
Wildlife tours on Cape Cod are becoming ever more popular due to our favorable ecological conditions. Cape Cod boasts a wide variety of species that dwell on land and in the sea. We have a large number of birds that use Cape Cod and the Islands as a stopover between their home destinations. Some of the species of birds you might see are; cormorants, osprey, gulls, plovers, blue herons, swans, and the ever present gulls. Outermost Harbor Marine offers wildlife tours on Cape Cod to adults and children alike.
During the summer months, in addition to the plethora of bird species, we have a very large resident seal population. Outermost Harbor Marine offers seal tours on Cape Cod and if you’re lucky, you just might spot the occasional white shark stalking that seal population. Join us for your wildlife adventure today!
- This year we will be exclusively offering Birding Tours to Monomoy Island
- We will also be offering Wildlife Tours on Monomoy Island that will display that vast diversity this beautiful area has to offer
- From thousands of seals, our tremendous bird populations, to the amazing marine wildlife there is something for everyone
- Tour times are dependent on local tides. Please call for availability.
- All Shuttles & Tours leave from Outermost Harbor Marine.